(Title) Follow the Sound (Sections) The Music, The Way I Play, Home Where the Highway Has No End
For background info about "Follow the Sound," see "1st Instalment, March 25, 2026 - How to Watch 'Follow the Sound'"
In this instalment -
About song #2 from the "7 Songs" collection, "Jesse"
*****Scroll down to below the Transcript to find the link to the song video "Jesse"*****
--------------------
(Transcript)
The words and music to this song are by Janis Ian.
Lynn taught me this song.
When I first met Lynn, she was very bashful about playing her guitar in front of me. Then when I heard her sing, I thought to myself, "I've got to marry this girl!" And that's what I did!
Although this song is by Janis Ian, I don't think I've ever heard her own version of it. But I had heard Joan Baez' version of it. It's very good. In fact, by golly, I'd say it's very nearly as good as Lynn's!
--------------------
(To watch the song video, click link below)
No comments:
Post a Comment