Saturday, April 4, 2026

11th "Follow the Sound" Instalment dated April 4, 2026 - "ALAICMI" collection, song number 4, "Kihei, Maui"

(Title) Follow the Sound     (Sections) The Music, The Way I Play, Home Where the Highway Has No End


  For background info about "Follow the Sound," see "1st Instalment, March 25, 2026 - How to Watch 'Follow the Sound'"

                    --------------------

In this instalment -

 About song #4 from the "ALAICMI" collection, "Kihei, Maui"

*****Scroll down to below the Transcript to find the link to the song video "Kihei, Maui"*****

                    --------------------



(Transcript)

About "Kihei, Maui"

  I lived in the town of Kihei on Maui in 1975 and 1976, which is where I made up this song.

  I think this song captures the casual, fun feeling of the place.

  Again, I'd like to encourage you to compare the 2020 version to the 2015 version.

                    --------------------

(To watch the song video, click the link below)


Collection number 4, "ALAICMI,"

    Song number 4 "Kihei, Maui"


or


Collection number 3, "Captured - The Performance for Posterity,"

    Song number 2 "Kihei, Maui"


No comments:

Post a Comment