Tuesday, April 7, 2026

14th "Follow the Sound" Instalment dated April 7, 2026 - "ALAICMI" collection, song number 7, "Blackbird (Instrumental)"

(Title) Follow the Sound     (Sections) The Music, The Way I Play, Home Where the Highway Has No End

  For background info about "Follow the Sound," see "1st Instalment, March 25, 2026 - How to Watch 'Follow the Sound'"

                    --------------------

In this instalment -

 About song #7 from the "ALAICMI" collection, "Blackbird (Instrumental)"

*****Scroll down to below the Transcript to find the link to the song video "Blackbird (Instrumental)"*****

                    --------------------


(Transcript)

About "Blackbird (Instrumental)"

  Words and music by Paul McCartney

  Rendition by Monty Dicksion

  At the time when I recorded this song I didn't have any confidence in my singing, and so, not wanting to spoil a nice song with bad singing, I just recorded this song as an instrumental.

                    --------------------

(To watch the song video, click the link below)

Collection number 4, "ALAICMI,"

    Song number 7 "Blackbird (Instrumental)"



No comments:

Post a Comment